Alright, Just got home from work and started testing again. Downloaded new trunk, compiled, uninstalled previous version, installed the new revision. Deleted cache(except my display preferences) and started to go to town with the xml. I did not rebuild the plugin, but I did delete the XML and let it rebuild, and also uninstalled all other plug-ins. I will note that the music plug-in disappeared entirely from the configurator, but is in the plugins folder.
First couple times I couldn't get it to launch but it kept saying the path was invalid, so I cheated and copied my Itunes Music Library.xml directly to the C root so the path would be "C:\Itunes Music library.xml" It loaded perfectly. Tried again in my default path and it worked fine from there. So its loading fine for me now.
When choosing a genre, a lot of them go to a blank screen. I think this may be a problem with the itunes library and not the plug-in or MB.