baz999 wrote:I currenlty build a new MB with MusicBrowser plugin and I'm loving it.
however, I'm having these two issues. sorry if this have been asked before.
1. How do I queue music in MusicBrowser?
2. The Music (mp3 files) are not showing the id3 tags.
Hi baz999, you talking about music browser or about the plugin for mediabrowser? Because they are two different things. To queue you can push play on a folder or file and select queue. ID3 are not read from the file. that will eventually come.
Nephelyn wrote:Yes, non standard MC remote - some brought that up and we still need to deal with it :( on a MB level, the plugin for now does not have the "power" to deal with it.
craigt wrote:Well.. some big reasons for adding it to mb are...
1. Take advantage of of the different views and themes.
2. better virtual folder managment.
3. Organise music by folder instead of tags.
4. Not having to leave MB to listen to music.
5. possibly take advantage to MB caching system.
6. add better/easier playlist support
7. add any features functionality that could be helpfull.
If the current music system works for you then great, It doesn't work for me, thats why this will be a nice feature for me.
As for the id3 tags... at some point, once one or two other things have been done, I'm sure we could make it use the info from the id3 tags.. dont think it will be too much of a mission.
user29 wrote:Having not being able to compile this I have a simple question.
I do not use the home screen and go straight into the diamond view that has all of my config items (Movies, New Releases, PIxar etc).
Would i be correct in assuming I can just add a directory into the config called "music" and this will go straight to the plugin (if it has music in it?)
Sort of like the Itunes Trailer adds "trailers" icon.
Is that how it would work?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest