hcasse wrote:Hi All
Did some investigation to the bug reported by DemonSeed, to cut a long story short it is a bug in the .NET frame work, when scanning directories it attempts to read directories that you have no rights to. Anyway I fixed the issue and added the ability for it to have multiple src folders set.
All seems to work fine for me.
I also found a bug in the container/collection folder cleanup logic ( it was not moving movie links in a collection folder up folder level if there was just one movie in the collection folder, hope that makes sense)
Error : The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007B)
Creating Movie Links to K:\Movies.
Clearing invalid Links from D:\MovieShortcuts...
Processing Started at 6/9/2009 4:52:03 PM.
Total of 118 Movie Folders found at K:\Movies
Volume in drive K is Movies K
Volume Serial Number is 26DD-EDAE
Directory of K:\Movies
05/19/2009 06:55 PM <DIR> .
05/19/2009 06:55 PM <DIR> ..
05/19/2009 05:34 PM <DIR> Action
05/19/2009 05:40 PM <DIR> Anime
05/19/2009 06:05 PM <DIR> Chick Flicks
05/19/2009 06:33 PM <DIR> Comedy
05/19/2009 06:45 PM <DIR> Crime
05/19/2009 06:52 PM <DIR> Drama
05/19/2009 06:55 PM <DIR> Horror
0 File(s) 0 bytes
9 Dir(s) 132,522,524,672 bytes free
hcasse wrote:As promised I have a new version of "Movie Link", this application may not be needed anymore given the latest and great version of MediaBrowser.
(I removed My first file I uploaded a few weeks ago and then was able upload latest version )
But I've added some better error reporting and it now saves your last settings entered that were successfully executed (This make life a little easier for me).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest